Coned Hemi Pelvis Implants
Patient Specific Coned Hemi Pelvis
A Patient Specific designed coned hemi pelvis provides a pelvic reconstruction option for pelvic tumour cases where there is destruction of the acetabular and its surrounding structures.
Advantages of the Patient Specific coned hemi pelvis implant are:
- Titanium shell with a HA coated fluted stem above the resection level for improved fixation
- Press fit into the posterior iliac column adjacent to the sacro-iliac joint
- Axisymmetric hole array for optimum screw alignment and cementing
- Designed on a 3D model from the patient CT data
- Typical delivery time 1 to 3 weeks dependent on the complexity of design
Please contact us by calling +44 (0)20 8238 6500 or using our online form to discuss your cases with our design team.
For information about our modular METS Coned Hemi Pelvis click here.