Modular Femoral Oncology Implants
An important feature of the Stanmore Implants service is the option to enhance METS modular implants with Patient Specific components to provide an optimised implant fit.
This enables surgeons to quickly and cost effectively operate on the most challenging skeletal anatomy.
Advantages of Modular femural implants:
- Minimal bone sacrifice
- Precision tapered junctions for integrity and durability
- Range of trochanteric reattachments for the proximal and total femur
- Clinically proven SMILES knee system used in Distal femur and total femur
- HA coated collars for enhanced fixation
- Easy to use, minimal instrumentation