Proximal Humerus Implants
Patient Specific Proximal Humerus
Designed for specific specialised anatomic problems, the custom humeral prosthesis is a highly effective prosthetic solution.
A major benefit of the custom humeral implant is that it can be designed in combination with other Stanmore Implants features such as joint sparing or minimally invasive extension technology.
Advantages of our proximal humerus implants are:
- Options of hemi-arthroplasty, linked glenoid or joint sparing
- Minimally invasive extendible implant available
- A range of fixation methods: HA coated collar, uncemented stem, extra cortical plates for added stability, intra cortical plates and holes for soft tissue attachment
- Can be incorporated with the Flexi-Elbow
- Supplied complete with specialised instrumentation kit
- Typical delivery time 1 to 3 weeks dependent on the complexity of design
References: Kumar D, Grimer RJ, Abudu A, Carter SR, Tillman RM. Endoprosthetic replacement of the proximal humerus. Long-term results.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2003 Jul;85(5):717-22.